KFEE Digital Radio & The Morning Coffee Mix™ Radio Network are digital radio for your coffee break and day. Our unique blend of JazzTop40LightRock is a great way to enjoy your day. Many of our shows are socially interactive featuring live chats from our Facebook Page.
Jennifer Kim’s Workout – 8:30am, Everyday
TheMorningCoffeeMix Radio Show with JamesLarken – 10am, Week Days
Liquid Mondays with Emmi Chen – 9pm, Mondays
Jazz & Tonic with Rick Ellis – 9pm, Wednesday
• Quality – We only play professional sounding material and on-air talent. You do not have to be perfect, but you must strive to be.
• Genre – JazzTop40LightRock. No rap, no screamers, no heavy metal, Top40 country is acceptable. All sets/shows need to contain a rotation of some of our genres.
• Audio – Material should be encoded at 128kbs in the MP3 format, with minimal drops and interference. Live shows need a steady and reliable internet connection with a minimum DSL 2mps line.
• Legal requirements – We follow standard ASCAP/BMI requirements, meaning any music that is played on air requires the artist be BMI/ASCAP, or we need written or electronic permission from the artist. Artists, songs, or songs from the same album cannot be repeated within a 3 hour time span. Recorded shows need to be accompanied with a set list so BMI/ASCAP data reports can be sent to our license holder.
• Live shows bearing “The Morning Coffee MIx™” & KFEE-DB name require branding, available for free to the broadcaster.
• Any sponsors appearing on “The Morning Coffee Mix” brand cannot be affiliated with pornography, or tobacco. Any sponsor affiliated with our branded product must be approved by the program manager.
• No cursing on air. We are a “Safe At Work” station.
• We encourage your music & CD submissions, though submission do not constitute that you will be on the air. If we like it, we’ll play it. We welcome show ideas, celebrity A & B list interviews for the radio show, song & cd’s, and folks desiring to be on air talent. We offer freedom within this criteria, and welcome you to be a part of this quality branded broadcast station and radio show.